Oxford Method Scam Review; Red Flagged Software!
The Oxford Method App: http://wealthsystem.xyz/oxfordmethod/
The Oxford Method is the latest binary options trading software to be released in the market place. However during our research into the Oxford Trading App software we were unfortunately found ourselves witnessing many of the characteristics that are normally associated with scams as we found whilst exposing past blacklisted apps.
The Oxford Method software is part of a long chain of geo targeted trading application that is focused on targeting Oxford resident individuals with the view to prying on new and existing traders. We would encourage any would investors who are interested in signing up to the Oxford Method System to read our review in its entirety before making any investment decision about this trading application.
Oxford Method Scam Points
- Fake scarcity counter: yes
- Browser pop ups: yes
- Fake testimonials: yes
- Impossible profits: yes
- Looks authentic: no
- Believable evidence of profits: no
- Scam possibility: 100 percent
- Profit Guarantee identified in all Geo Targeted Scams
Why is the Oxford Method SCAM?
The Oxford Method which all started with the Aussie Method ended being part of a collaborative simultaneous reflective scam that covered most geographical hot spots including Brit, Italian, Swiss, Dutch, Irish, and Singapore markets. By doing so the developers managed to increasing the auto traders market coverage but made it more viral in the process thus significantly leading to a cataclysmic viral offer with heavy consequences for investors all round the globe being the end result.
In this Oxford Method Review we will not go too much in depth into the offer as we would end up just repeating ourselves as we have done on numerous occasions with similar offers of this nature. We`ll point some of the scam elements that we have seen with Oxford targeted auto trader, just so you are well versed on why this software is not to be trusted and should be avoided to avoid being caught up in the geo targeted trap.
- Evan Wright is the supposed creator behind The Oxford Method scam is a fake. The Picture shown of the alleged CEO is merely a stock photo of a random business man. Nothing about Evan Wright is real, and you have no reason to believe anything about his scam of a system!
- Laura Patterson who was present in our previous method the Malay Method is also shooting her fake twitter shots on this app. The whole feed is just a developer’s work aiming to gain credibility for Oxford Method scam by those positive comments.
- The Enticement in terms of the $10,000 you would get as compensation for your efforts in case things do not go to plan is a also fake. Caution needs to be highlighted here as we previously revealed in our previously identical review that this reward is nothing but a mere bonus granted by the brokers in collaboration with the software providers to lock your funds until such time a pre-stipulated redemption criteria is met.
The Email like comments with written thanks from different individuals as seen on the convergence app website are just pen and paper. These statements simply do not add any real evidence that we can use to verify anything that has been said or seen within the websites portal http://wealthsystem.xyz/oxfordmethod/.
Review Verdict: Oxford Method Scam
Not recommended for Testing!
More Scam Alerts: Navstar Trading ; The Lion Fund and Nesdek Inc
Please share your feedback below this review if you have any questions or feedback related to Oxford Method App or any of the above services we previously exposed. Should you be interested try a trading software that has a more realistic overview of the expectations it portrays and has been tried and tested with positive results we can recommend Mike’s Auto Trader.
Mike’s AutoTrader is a unique service which gives you the best of both worlds. On the one hand it gives you trading signals which boasts between 75%-80% ITM results. On the other hand it gives you full control over your trading account. Only you decide if you wish to take a trade or not. This is in far contrast compared other auto traders which tend to restrict your ability to take a trade or not take a trade.
Binaryumpire.com is secured website via https:// SSL encrypted protocol and Scam-free guaranteed by Site Lock daily scams! Clicking to any of the content available in this website is totally RISK-FREE! For newbie traders who would like to start with a start with a recommended broker without having to risk investments with an auto trader we can recommend you can trade with the Tradorax which offers members with a user friendly platform for binary options trading. Thank you for reading this review.