Warm Wishes from Binary Umpire
Warm Wishes from Binary Umpire
Warm Wishes from Binary Umpire– As we approach a closure of the 2015 calendar and begin our focus to the 2016 calendar. We would like to thank all our readers for subscribing to our blog. As we reflect on our launch , we are very proud to have achievements to date to make the trading world a more user friendly environment where new and existing traders can operate in a safe haven of sort away from the would fraudulent brokers and auto traders.
We would like to exchange our warm wishes from Binary Umpire team and encourage our readers to take a look at our top products for 2015.
Michael Freeman is on one of the leading mentor’s in the industry. His YouTube channel boasts over 14,000 subscribers! Mike posted over 230 videos on tips, strategies and recommendations! His traders are at the top of their profession and generate an average of 75% – 85% week in week out.
What you get when you join the group
– Live Signals 5 days a week , 24 hours a day
– Updates on the latest trading strategies from our top traders
– News alerts, Scam alerts and much much more
For a feel of this channel check out this video on what you can expect from Michael’s Signals group
If you are interested in joining the group, please click on the link below and fill out your details. The best thing about this is its FREE.
Steps to becoming a member
- Clear your browser cookies
- Register with one of our Brokers or Signal Services
- Send us an email to email@example.com with confirmation of your deposit.
- You are in!! We will add you to the group immediately upon receiving your email.
- Happy Trading!!
Auto traders Top Three
- Mike’s Autotrader by Michael Freeman Michael Freeman has been providing with free binary options mentoring for over 3 years and has now used his knowledge in the industry to design an autobot for the benefits of new and existing traders.How does an auto trader from Michael Freeman’s epic admin sound. Boasting a massive 75%-80% per week. Mike’s autobot is where its at. It not only provides signals but give’s you an all round trading experience. The autobot generates an average of 30 trades per dayFor an in depth of Mike’s autotrader please check out Mike’s Autotrader review. To join Mike’s autotrader simply click on the link shown below
- VirtNext Investment LTD seems to be be having a lot of buzz recently and we at Binary Umpire are ecstatic by the initial feedback that have been received on this auto trader. This Virtnext review will look providing a comprehensive review of the most talked about Auto Trader and provide an in-depth analysis on this software and why we feel that the initial views of optimism by critics are justified.VirtNext Trading Software, as it stands is a newly develop binary options software that is set to launch on the 16th of November 2015. Vincent Bollore, the CEO behind VirtNext.com seems to have created to what we believe to be one of the most innovative auto trader in the market.Here is what you’re going to get with VirtNexts Program: – 100% free access to VirtNext strategies, one of a kind trading system – Daily profits of at least $2,000+ – A very detailed VirtNext user guide that explains every aspect of the software and strategy if you want to learn more about it – Private VIP access to the best VirtNext broker in the industry – One on one coaching with VirtNext Team since he want to follow up with you and ensure you get a fast binary profits.
Virtnext Review – Proven and Tested!
- Dow Jones Focus Group Dow Jones Focus Group by Equinox is an auto trading and signal service solution designed and developed by the Head Project Manager Jeffrey Richards. The service released officially on 19th of October 2015 year provides traders with signals and performs trades all on automation.
Our Review – http://binaryumpire.com/dowjones/ critically looked at this product and we were quite happy with the overall feel of the system and performance. We would definitely recommend it to our readers as one a focal point. For a look at the website :- check out dowfocusgroup.com
Fundamental News Briefs
The year now drawing to a close has been a difficult one for investors in international (non-US) equity markets. Moderation in China’s very strong growth from 7.3% last year to 6.8% this year, while certainly has had a significant effect on both countries in the Asia region and on global export markets.
The Chinese economy, now the globe’s second largest, is navigating a correction from a massive over-investment cycle and a transition away from manufacturing and heavy industry towards greater emphasis on domestic consumption, technology products, and services. This sea change is having ripple effects around the world. The introduction of this currency as a major currency to join the ranks of USD, GBP, EUR and JPY will see some power fights as we head into the new year.
The deterioration of oil – Oil prices hit an 11-year low on Monday, with Brent crude trading at $36 a barrel. Oil has fallen by 70% over the last year, yet global production hasn’t declined as ferociously as previously thought. Some experts, like Goldman Sachs, say that oil could go as low as $20 a barrel. This has a rippling effect on USD/CAD hitting new levels past the 1.38. Should Forecasters be correct in their observations we could see this figure going even past this level to levels not seen over 15 years.Crude stockpiles in the U.S. are still 100 million barrels above the seasonal average.
The Energy Information Administration does expect crude oil production to decline in the U.S. by 400,000 barrels per day next year, which would allow the market to balance out by the end of 2016 or mid-2017. In the meantime, prices could drop to as low as $20 a barrel.
Interest Rates Changes
Interest Rates Rise Repercussions:- USD announced a 0.25% shift indicating some strength in the original powerhouse coming back. GBP may follow suit in 6 -12 months. EUR strength will depend on monetary policy changes but overall.
A little thought on Gold– Gold may be the commodity product to watch . Time has shown where the markets are unpredictable , Gold is seen as the safe haven of the industry. Will we see it past the 1200 mark and come to its own again in 2016. The first few months of 2016 will definitely be something to look out for.
Also note what happens to the AUD which has largely been flat but any changes to gold will have a bearing on this currency.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and nothing herein constitutes investment, legal, accounting or tax advice, or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold a security. Information is obtained from sources deemed reliable, but there is no representation or warranty as to its accuracy, completeness or reliability. All information is current as of the date of this material and is subject to change without notice. Any views or opinions expressed may not reflect those of the firm as a whole.
Warm Wishes from Binary Umpire Conclusion and 2016 Vision
2016 , we look to strife for more emphasis towards security, more strategies and emphasis on self-development. We will look to providing more broker reviews and auto traders. So please be sure to subscribe to our blog page.
Broker choice is a fundamental part of the trading regime. Don’t sell yourself short. Go for the very best. Be sure to check out the Red Card section and our reviews before making a decision.Most of all don’t gamble with money you can’t afford to lose. Trade smart, be safe and always look to improve. We off course will continue to send you our warm wishes from Binary Umpire and support you in any we can.
2016 will also see the US economy opening some of its doors to Binary options Brokers. Good News for our readers as not only will bring more choice but it will make brokers more regulated in their behaviour that will make this a more safe haven not only in the US but worldwide as well.
For a guide to a good broker check out http://binaryumpire.com/binaryoptionsbrokers/.
Last but not least we send you our Seasons greeting for 2015
Thank you for reading wishes and stay safe!
Warm Wishes from Binary Umpire