- 1 Convergence Sniper Scam Review; Sniper App Software Busted!!
- 1.1 Convergence Sniper Review
- 1.2 What to Know About Convergence Sniper App?
- 1.3 Why is Convergence Sniper Scam?
- 1.4 Fake Convergence Sniper App Testimonials and Recommendations
- 1.5 Review Verdict: Convergence Sniper Scam
- 1.6 Not recommended for Testing!
- 1.7 More Scam Alerts: Navstar Trading ; The Lion Fund and Nesdek Inc
- 1.8 Share this:
Convergence Sniper Scam Review; Sniper App Software Busted!!
Convergence Sniper Scam Review Portal: www.convergencesniper.com
Convergence Sniper App is the latest trading software to be launched in the financial sector. Our research indicates the Convergence trading software contrary to what many biased articles suggest is a Scam. Our impartial review will look to provide you with in depth analysis and comprehensive information with regards to the Convergence Sniper Software as presented by Frank Norton.
We would encourage you to go over the observations we have laid out about this Convergence Sniper App trading software carefully as we feel the important points we address about this so called converging system is important as the facts raised may have a fundamental bearing on the initial interest you might have shown on this application. It could potentially also save you from making an error in judgement and consequently save you from loosing out on a few pennies from being caught in the traps that the scam artists have orchestrated for their sniper like brokers who are not regulated to pounce upon.
Convergence Sniper Review
Frank Norton the presenter of the Convergence Sniper Trading Software insinuates his brain child application is designed with coding that utilises highly accurate algorithmic patterns that have the capacity to take advantage of market anomalies. His creation he pinpoints is the the makings of a life changing opportunity for any would be investor who decides to use this auto trading system as their key tool for trading binary options.
Norton suggests that this sniper like system is the fruits of a discovery by the former Soviet physicist, day trader and English Teacher Dr. Vladmir X. He further goes on to say that this discovery and months of tweaking and perfecting the software will help both novice and experienced investors to generate substantial returns with little or no effort on the users part.
This system which is a pure web based application can be accessed globally through the domains portal www.convergencesniper.com. He alleges that this trading platform is able to generate up to $700 in a day which translates to 84.9 percent winnings. He further purports that this software is free and especially for beta testers.
These expectations and capabilities that so called specialist is of course not true. The reason is that the system we believe does not have substance that holds any weight. In the next section , we will look to address these anomalies in greater depth so you are aware of all the facts surrounding this system.
If you would like to try an alternative product that has seen lots of support across various networks and retails traders alike than we can encourage you to watch the free video of our nominated product otherwise please feel free to carry on reading the rest of our review.
What to Know About Convergence Sniper App?
The creator of Convergence Sniper software, Frank Norton, claims that he was a high school teacher who left his post due some disagreements with the Principal. His inspiration comes from a highly acclaimed Vladmir X who was a Maths Teacher in his own right. He claims that Maths teacher used his mathematical knowledge to create algorithms that can be used in analyzing chart patterns.
As far the software is concerned the presenter claims that this software has the potential to generate $500-$700 per day all on autopilot. He claims that any new users do not rely understand the trading industry as the system itself is programmed to cater for various market conditions and does the job for you.
The alleged creators even claim the application new users will start profiting from the Convergence Sniper Software in as little as five minutes of doing nothing. They even feel that this trading application is a top of the line product that they have limited the number of subscribers to just 500. After the quota of beta testers is met the registration page will be closed for any new subscribers.
Why is Convergence Sniper Scam?
- Annoying Popups: Yes
- Fake Testimonials: Yes
- Impossible Revenue Gains: Yes
- Comes Across As Authentic: No
- Convincing Proof of Profits: No
- Limited Scarcity Widget:No
- Probability of Being a Scam: Yes
In so far as the characters are concerned both are fictional actors that have been recruited by the true developers who remain anonymous. We are pretty sure our valued readers would have found the whole story to be a bit far fetched and the expectations unrealistic.
This is because it is, the whole saga is made up and pre-scripted. Throughout the entire video presentation not one shred of evidence has been presented that makes us believe in the Convergence Sniper system could converge into substantial profits that investors would want to queue up.
If you are still have some reservations then here are some obvious anomalies that the whole Convergence Sniper have lied about:-
- The amounts mentioned by the Convergence Sniper Scam App are unrealistic. Making $500-$700 a day is mathematically improbable and the odds of achieving this so of levels is sometimes being referred to as greater than winning the national lottery itself.
- Both the Vladmir and Norton are Fake characters that have no real credentials to back up their stories. Try searching Google, Linked Inn Pages or Social Media networks, you will find no traces of these people . The “X” letter after our unknown maths teacher is no cool x-factor in fact it represents something that is totally made up much like a movie or sci-thriller that has no real life situations supporting it.
- The 500 limitations spots are sales pressurized tactics that the creators have devised to try and encourage quick registrations. Make no mistake the Convergence Sniper App is a scam that has intentions of targeting a global audience and becoming viral scamming people of their hard earned money in the process.
- That Captures Profitable Convergence Opportunities in the blink of an eye is just a metamorphic catch phrase that the marketeers have tried to capture the audiences attention. No real substance or meaning is behind it that has any value.
- The Bank Balances are not authenticated and do not reflect trading results that may or may not have come from the convergence sniper app.
Fake Convergence Sniper App Testimonials and Recommendations
The so called testimonials that we see on the web page are not genuine beta traders who have tried or tested this software let alone earned substantial profits to be able to buy Rolex Watches or work at home Full Time.
Convergence Sniper Scam Testimonial – Previous Scam Casting Role Elite Millionaire Society
The Email like comments with written thanks from different individuals as seen on the convergence app website are just pen and paper. These statements simply do not add any real evidence that we can use to verify anything that has been said or seen within the websites portal www.convergencesniper.com.
Review Verdict: Convergence Sniper Scam
Not recommended for Testing!
Please share your feedback below this review if you have any questions or feedback related to ConvergenceSniper.com or any of the above services we previously exposed. Should you be interested try a trading software that has a more realistic overview of the expectations it portrays and has been tried and tested with positive results we can recommend Mike’s Auto Trader.
Mike’s AutoTrader is a unique service which gives you the best of both worlds. On the one hand it gives you trading signals which boasts between 75%-80% ITM results. On the other hand it gives you full control over your trading account. Only you decide if you wish to take a trade or not. This is in far contrast compared other auto traders which tend to restrict your ability to take a trade or not take a trade.
Binaryumpire.com is secured website via https:// SSL encrypted protocol and Scam-free guaranteed by Site Lock daily scams! Clicking to any of the content available in this website is totally RISK-FREE! For newbie traders who would like to start with a start with a recommended broker without having to risk investments with an auto trader we can recommend you can trade with the Tradorax which offers members with a user friendly platform for binary options trading. Thank you for reading this review.