RSI Cooler Binary Options Strategy
This RSI Cooler strategy relies on simple indicators and works on most time frames. The longer the time-frame I have however found tend to be more accurate. In this example we have picked the GBP/USD 15 minute chart (See chart)
Risk disclaimer: “Your capital may be at risk. This material is not investment advice.”
- The Indicators you will need for this is1- A 9 & a 12 day Moving Average (EMA)2- The RSI with the 30, 70 and 50 levels set out. RSI is set a default setting of 14. With this strategy all you need to is take a put a call or a put when the following conditions are met.
- The EMA’s cross each other
- The RSI crosses the 50 or the 70 level at the same time as the EMA’s crossover.
- Both these should really close to the beginning of the candle. This would not be ideal if the candle formation is too big and the RSI crossover happens.
- For 15 minutes charts the suggested trade would be half hour call or put.
Demo test this strategy , If you have any comments you are welcome to send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Binary Umpire Team